A festival is an event - usually and ordinarily staged by a local community, which centers on and celebrates some unique aspect of that community. Its an occasion for feasting or celebration, often a time of religious significance that recurs at regular intervals and may include cultural performances, exhibitions, or competitions.
- a festival goer
- a vendor, volunteer, videographer, photographer
- a musician, dj, entertainer, artist or performer
- a poet, activist, circus act, dancer, educator or MC
- a sound engineer,a printing press, or equipment rental company
- a graphic or web-designer, event planner, set or fashion designer
- a business owner, potential business sponsor or non-profit
- in radio, television, news or marketing
-a woman, man, child, adult, mother, father
- a human?
The Festival Channelis an online social network for you!
Its a place to connect, meet, do business, interact, advertise, and vend!
We are a resource to help you plan, promote, or participate in a festival near you.
Post your photos, video, events, and information...
Get updated on the latest Festival news and get plugged intoday!
Whether Arts & Crafts, Music, Sports, Food, Multi-Cultural, Film or Comedy Festivals, the Festival Channel has is all. We are theSocial Network of Festivals!